Join us as we love on our city, region, and the globe!
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.”… The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ (Matthew 25:35-36, 40)
· There is no greater love than serving those less fortunate than ourselves. God receives these simple acts of kindness as part of our worship to Him. There are many ways to reach out to our local community.
· The monthly First Fruits collection of food items helps our local food pantry disperse and feed families in our neighborhoods.
· We have teams that visit the homeless and minister to their needs.
· Friends of the People is a unique group that ministers to our native American friends.
· Widows Project raises funds and helps widows in our church family to make repairs needed in their homes.
· Our Ebenezer Prison ministry has many opportunities to join the prison choir, teach, preach, share your testimony on an ongoing basis.
Opportunities are not limited to these, but we want to make it easy to participate. Try something new, and see what adventures God has for you!