Ministries at The Mission come in many forms. Some will take place at The Mission on Sundays and Wednesdays. Some ministries take place throughout the week or monthly and gather at various places. Below are some examples of ministries available:
· There are several opportunities to join in some great Women’s Bible Studies and gatherings.
· The Iron Men Ministry has BBQ fundraisers, Saturday breakfast gatherings and the Widows Project to gather, work together and make friends.
· Ministry in The Mission Kids Department is all about seriously fun learning! Learn and grow in your gifts while getting to know families and parents.
· There are many opportunities for ministry with our HighRise Youth Department. Always something creative and fun happening!
· Seniors Serving Seniors gather on the first Sunday each month to strategize meeting the needs of seniors in our community.
Some ministries require training and the training times will be announced and listed on the calendar. These include our Wellness Team Ministries: Prayer Ministry Team, Sozo Teams, Healing Rooms.
The Prophetic Teams and Dream Interpretation Teams also have protocol for training and selecting team ministers.
It is amazing to participate in any of these ministries to see transformation and miracles every time!